Facebook Retargeting Ads
: the activity or profession of producing advertisements for commercial products or services.
We optimize the laser-targeting and audience reach of Facebook with advertising that gets in front of the right eyes, at the right time.
Facebook isn’t just for social interactions anymore.
Over the past decade, Facebook has gone from providing an opportunity for college students to connect online to representing something much larger – a truly social environment that involves person-to-person connections, gaming, e-commerce, news reporting and more.
All of the data shared on this network can be mined in order to create unparalleled targeting opportunities. The Facebook ad platform allows businesses to pull information from the nearly 2 billion posts that are “Liked” each day around the world – not to mention the data shared by each of the network’s 1 billion users.
Although traditional PPC advertising – on its own – can help your business reach potential buyers who are ready to enter your sales funnel and convert to paid customers, Facebook Retargeting Ads can be even more powerful. By combining the twin powers of audience reach and highly targeted data, this type of advertising can help your business reach customers and entice them to return to your website to complete their purchase or engage your services.
What is Facebook Retargeting?
Most people think of retargeting ads as solely website based; retarget people who have visited your website to reengage and bring them back. While this is the core tactic of retargeting, Facebook also provides the opportunity to retarget people who have engaged with your brand in other ways. That means people who have:
– Visited your site recently;
– Engaged with your Facebook page recently;
– Watched some of your videos recently;
– Attended one of your events recently;
– Interacted with your Instagram business profile recently;
Your campaign can target all of those people at once or split them up into individual campaigns each targeting a different audience. Either way, they’re the audience who are most likely to respond to an ad you show them because they’re familiar with your brand and, in theory, have a higher level of interest than typical prospecting audiences.
All of these options involve collecting data about the user’s engagement with your brand, creating target audiences based on these interactions, and building campaigns to target these audiences.
What are the Benefits of Retargeting?
The opportunity to win back potential lost revenue is one of the main benefits of a retargeting campaign, but it’s not the only benefit. Retargeting campaigns reinforce your brand among prospective customers and help you stand out in a crowded marketplace. From an SEO perspective, retargeting campaigns drive web traffic back to your website which will improve your website metrics including trust flow and domain authority. But if you need a little more convincing, take a look at some of the statistics:
– Studies show that retargeting ads are 76% more likely to be clicked on than regular display ads.
– 72% of online shoppers will abandon their cart before making a purchase. Afterall, customers are humans, and humans are complex-indecisive creatures. Especially in the age of the Internet, our brains are constantly jumping from one thing to another.
– However, 26% of them will return to complete their purchase later – if they are retargeted. Which means that setting up effective retargeting campaigns can recover approximately 25% of lost sales due to cart abandonment. For most businesses, that’s a substantial revenue boost.